What's new
.. Other Players Online Click to Copy IP
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

News What have we been doing?

Noodles

Owner
Owner
Developer
Feb 1, 2018
U.S.A
mintar.net
Hello MintarGames Community,

It might seem like we have been very inactive and not working on Mintar. This is not true we have been hard at work in the backend trying to get Mintar ready for release.

Today I want to talk about somethings that have happened in the past few weeks.

First we will start with our new forums and store themes! These themes are not done yet though they are live on the sites. You will see things likes the ip on the banner is wrong. These will be fixed some point in the next few days.

We have also released a 24/7 music system you can stream here: https://mintar.net/pages/music/
I am going to try and make a discord bot to play the music as well and hook into the website, I will keep you updated. If you have songs you would like added to the playlist please DM me a download link.

You may have also noticed @nick#9121 here. He is the MintarGames artist and we will be seeing great things from him!

We will release a few cool leakz about what's to come in the next few weeks.

- Noodles

_The13thDoctor_

Advisor
Mar 28, 2018
Hello MintarGames Community,

It might seem like we have been very inactive and not working on Mintar. This is not true we have been hard at work in the backend trying to get Mintar ready for release.

Today I want to talk about somethings that have happened in the past few weeks.

First we will start with our new forums and store themes! These themes are not done yet though they are live on the sites. You will see things likes the ip on the banner is wrong. These will be fixed some point in the next few days.

We have also released a 24/7 music system you can stream here: https://mintar.net/pages/music/
I am going to try and make a discord bot to play the music as well and hook into the website, I will keep you updated. If you have songs you would like added to the playlist please DM me a download link.

You may have also noticed @nick#9121 here. He is the MintarGames artist and we will be seeing great things from him!

We will release a few cool leakz about what's to come in the next few weeks.

- Noodles
HYPE!