Play with
other players!

Helper Application - FAQ

• Currently applications are closed. Keep coming back to see when they are open! Guest, you could be the next staff member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jan 16, 2019
Helper Application - Frequently Asked Questions
Greetings MintarGames Community, this thread aims to answer questions our future helper applicants may have. This thread does not assist applicants in writing their applicant, click HERE for the Helper Application Guide.

What are the requirements of a helper?
  1. Must be 16 years old or older
  2. Must have access to a microphone
  3. Must have access to Discord on computer
  4. Must not be a staff member on any other network or service
How do I apply?

Step 1: Go to the Application Page HERE
Step 2: Read the Application Guide HERE
Step 3: Click "Create Application"
Step 4: Fill out Application
Step 5: Submit the Application and wait for a response

Can I apply for moderator?

You cannot apply for a moderator position, you must be promoted from helper to moderator. Therefore, you must apply for helper first.

Can I apply for Administrator?

You must apply for the administrator role at the forum HERE. For more information on this role, click HERE.

How do I apply for a Media?

If you wish to apply for either YouTuber or Streamer on our network, you must go to THIS forum.

How long does it take for my application to get viewed?

Once your application is submitted, it takes around 2-3 business days for our Application Team to review it and either deny or sent the application to pending for an interview. If your application is set to pending you will receive a private message from an administrator requesting a date and time that you are available. If you cannot do the interview within 7-days of the private message you will be automatically denied and will need to wait a month to re-apply. Once your interview date and time is set-up, you will go through a series of interviews with different members of the Application Team. Each member will go through a different variety of questions with you to fully get to know you.

Can I apply if I have been punished on the network?

The Applications Team view your player reputation so if you are a toxic type of player you will most likely not be denied. We only accept users with clean and respectful personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.